Part 2 – Cleveland Clinic Says Go To Sleep
And I listened! Well, after 2 months! I was taking longer and longer to go to sleep. I had a few nights when I was awake until 7AM. Finally, I gave up and clicked the link to the Cleveland Clinic. I signed up for the program on January 21st.
Here’s the link: https://clevelandclinicwellness.com/pages/GoToSleep.htm
I got an email from them on the 22nd. I logged in and answered some questions. The questions are the same everyday, but the answers change. Here are yesterday’s:
- What time did you wake up? - Did you turn off the lights right away?
- How long did it take to fall asleep?
- Did you wake up in the middle of the night? - How many times? - For how long?
- What time did you wake up for good? - How long did it take to wake up? - Rate Your Sleep
- Did you get enough? - Did you nap?
- Did you use a relaxation technique? - Did you exercise? - Within 3 hours of bedtime?
- Did you have caffeine? - Within 6 hours of bedtime? - Did you drink alcohol?
- Did you take any sleeping medications?
Cleveland Clinic takes all those answers and quantifies them. My Sleep Efficiency was 93 out of 100. I’m happy whenever it’s over 85, and usually, it is! WOOHOO!!!
Tomorrow – let’s chart it out!
When I write, I can only have one voice in my head, mine. A little noise is fine. But too much, or worse yet, WORDS, and I must change rooms or pull out headphones. Then I can write on!